At Coldflower, we believe in products that endure.
We believe in investing in and helping to care for the things that will outlive us.
Information Collected by Coldflower
We value privacy and make a point of not collecting personal information. We do not collect any information through the mobile applications we create. We aggregate the following types of information from visitors to our website:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. Coldflower and its authorized agents (namely, our web server host and web server analytics provider) automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Coldflower cookie information, and the page you requested. We use this traffic data to aid in diagnosing problems with our servers, for analyzing trends, and to help make decisions about how to best serve visitors to our website.
- Coldflower may collect and use information regarding the geographic location of the devices used to access our website. If the location data contains your personal information, then Coldflower will treat this location data in accordance with this Policy.
Several companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. We want you to be aware that these programs are available, should you wish to use such a program.
Coldflower does not collect personal or private information through our apps. Our web servers collect data about the web traffic requesting information from our servers. We use this data to make our website better.
If you email us with a question or for support, we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can and may follow-up to see how a solution worked out for you or to let you know that a feature you requested has been added. We maintain a record of all of the email we receive and respond to. We will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below.
We'll only email you if you've emailed us and we'll only email you about the things you've emailed us about.
The "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies, should you wish to do so.
Sharing Your Information
We neither rent nor sell information about you to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Coldflower Personnel: Coldflower personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Coldflower's business. For example, responding to support email.
- Business Transfers: We are in this for the long haul. However, someday, we may choose to sell the company or its assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Coldflower, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Service Providers: Coldflower may share information from tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers and location data, with third-parties that help Coldflower provide services to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary for Coldflower to provide our services. Coldflower requires Services Providers to protect your data in a manner consistent with this Policy and to limit the use of such information to the performance of services for Coldflower. Coldflower may also remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with Service Providers, including combining your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
We do not sell your information to anyone. We may share information so that we can provide service and support. We may share information where required by law.
Conditions of Use
Effective as of July 10, 2016.